AngularJS Expert / Hourly rate
This position is for a front end developer to work on an angularJS app powered by laravel. You should be able to install homestead locally, I’ll be able to provide assistance so you can test the front end.
We are looking for talented developer to help us finish a project on time.
The candidate must have proven experience working with AngularJS, Experience with JWT is options, we can learn together.
Minor design work is needed, we are working off the metronic admin theme (http://www.keenthemes.com/preview/metronic/theme/templates/admin/index.html) so 90% of the design elements are there already..
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
– Working on their own git branch. (we use github).
– Installing a local working environment
– Completing tasks in timely manner
– Be honest, if you cannot get something done, let us know. Getting this project completed on time is top priority.
Some of the tasks that will be tasked out to the right candidate:
– Work with a PHP developer to define backend API
– Create views using ui-router.
– Create modules
– Create Controller
– Other front end work.
-experience with BDD/TDD, we would like to have our code testable.
The right candidate should have strong JS, HTML and CSS background.
TIme tracking will be done using the Odesk time tracker. And we will be using Atlassian bitbucket for source control and taks.