[FULL TIME] Full Stack Lead Architect – Laravel and Vue.js / React
No agencies! Please, read carefully.
We’re looking for an experienced PHP/JS developer to participate in web and backend projects development to join our Engineering team. We are launching a project that does page and site audits for SEO purposes.
You will be working with a designer to kickstart a new project that will be used and viewed by thousands of users.
We’re looking for Engineers, not just coders. You must be able to propose solutions, implement and document them, and be responsible for what and how they perform. Architects.
You love markup, HTML5, and CSS3. You value simplicity, obsess over making things look just right, and motivated to have your code used by thousands of users. You are ready to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
It’s long-term remote position ~40 hour per week and ~172 hours per month (Full Time)
The projects are SEO services which process quite a lot of real-time data. These projects are API centric and you’ll have a chance to work with top-notch technology stack.
To provide a quick and reliable development cycle we use continuous integration system, gitflow, and automation testing.
Please include the phrase “purple unicorn” in your application if you have read this.
The company is focused on the quality of its projects and want to build the best user experience, so if you pay attention to detail – you’ll be the fit!
1. Database modelling
2. Back-end apps development (Laravel + different types of API, like REST API, potentialy GraphQL, authorization protocols like OAuth, etc.)
3. Front-end apps development (Vue.js / React)
4. Server configuration, like building Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment pipelines
5. Application deployment
6. Writing Documentation, Unit Tests
7. Headless browser scraping
8. Stripe API
1. Able to communicate with other teammates
2. Able to have daily standups with other teammates
3. Delegate work to junior developers
4. Perform code reviews
5. Architect and scale the system, devops, setting up JIRA, etc
– Russian (fluent) (preferred)
– English fluent