Laravel 5 Data Management SAAS
BEFORE YOU PROCEED! YOU MUST HAVE VERY GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS. IF YOU ARE NO PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH DO NOT APPLY. I WILL TAKE THE TOP APPLICANTS AND HAVE 2 MEETINGS VIA SKYPE BEFORE MAKING MY HIRING DECISION. I ONLY WORK WITH INDIVIDUALS, NOT TEAMS.
I only want the person I am talking directly with to be completing the work, that is why I work solely with individuals and not agencies.
The project is a student class enrollment management application. There is a large scope of work with this project but for the most part its building forms, collecting data, editing data and building reports. If you do not have extensive experience with Laravel 5.5+ framework then do not apply! I will only work with a knowledgeable Laravel developer!
You will be communicating with me on tasks to complete in Asana. A weekly meeting will be required of approx 45mins to 1 hour to talk about tasks to make sure everything is understood.
Meetings will need to be either 10pm-12pm or 9:30am-12pm PST.
Develop from 9:30am – 9pm PST that would be a plus as I will be able to answer questions on development or check commits while you are working.
You will need to commit on days that you work on code with clear commit messages, and you know that your work will be monitored on Upwork, you’re ok with it because you do your job well, honestly and professionally.
I think communication can be done via Skype for mostly everything. I will only work with someone that understands English very well.
• Prior Saas development is a plus!
• Provide Laravel 5 Support Advice via Skype
• Offer advice for optimizing my code at your convenience time (9:30am – 9pm PST but not required)
• Develop the Laravel 5 application using PSR2 coding standards
• Offer advice on both programming optimizations and best practices and UI improvements
• Git Commits need to have detailed messages included. I do not like to see commits with “fix” used
• When a task is completed in Asana, I require at least some kind of comment on the work done. This helps me with my review process of the task so that I can make sure it was completed properly.
• Advanced PHP skills
• MUST HAVE proven Laravel Framework experience
• Bootstrap knowledge of course
• Advanced knowledge in generating reports with graphs are needed. The current admin theme has many graph plugins integrated
• PDF reports are a used throughout the system as well and a clean eye and knowledge of PDF generation is required. I will rely on you to produce good looking PDFs.(many reports throughout the system need to redesigned or cleaned up)
Other information about the project:
1. Knowledge of payment processors (authorize.net and others)
2. Knowledge of API’s is also a Plus. (twilio, mailgun, etc)
3. SaaS development is a must for this project. Currently there is no multitenant setup but that is something we will need to be developed
4. Knowledge of Bootstrap 3 admin template. Theme update to Bootstrap 4 soon
5. VueJS2.0 and Frontend workflow’s
6. I will be doing most of the front end development. I use Bitbucket. There will be instances when I only have time to submit drawings of my layouts so that development can continue but I try my best to provide html templates from the bootstrap theme.
7. Most of the code should be in standard PSR2 but cleaning up code and refactoring will be needed if coding is incorrect.