Laravel Backend API 160 hours minimum
Looking for a Laravel developer to work with another person to develop a laravel API.
Independent contractors only.
Please do not apply if you don’t have the required experience, I am a developer myself, and I will choose only a dev with the required experience.
Please do not apply if you have a official job and won’t be able to work for 20-30 hours per week.
We will start with 10h per week, increasing this number up to 30 + as soon as I see good results. Interested in long-term collaboration, possible other jobs if this one is successful.
How I will choose candidate:
1. I will select few candidates based on their experience/portfolio/code examples.
2. I will give task to selected candidates. It won’t be big, but will require expertise in laravel.
– Restful API
– Redis is a plus
– AWS is a plus
– Developing new features
– Optimizing performance
– Maintaining crystal clear communication
– Data analytics web app
– Server – AWS
– Management tools – Slack, Asana, Bitbucket
– The project is already created
– We have the frontend already developed in AngularJs working with a mock API. You will need to use the mock API as a reference to make it work with the existing frontend
More info in private.