Lead PHP (Symfony or Laravel) Developer for App Backend
We are looking for a Lead PHP (Symfony2/3 or Laravel) Developer for a new Social App.
This is a longterm project and requires 30-40 hours a for the first weeks. Later it will be like 15-30 hours a week for a very long time. It could also turn into a full-time job.
The development is going to start very soon.
You will be the lead/main developer of the backend and you will communicate directly with our CEO/Founder which himself is a developer for a lifetime. With great power comes great responsibility and thus you should be ready and experienced enough to make the right decisions in nearly all development stages.
You will be responsible for:
– The complete backend and it’s structure
– The REST Api
– The Admin and Dashboard Area
– Deployment Strategy
You should have good experience in:
– At least 2 years with SF2 or Laravel and some references
– At least 5 years with PHP
– At least 2 years with MySQL
– REST API Development
– Performance Optimization, especially for MySQL
– Test Driven Development
– Good English Communication
Nice to have:
– Experience with with native iOS and/or Android Development
– Good Deployment Skills
– Open Source Commitment
Beside that we will also need a you for making the shift to Symfony or Laravel for our successful Dating App, which is written in vanilla PHP. Here we will need to introduce Symfony/Laravel very carefully and in stages.